Tuesday, August 10, 2010

i feel so black :(

today, i feel so SAD & BAD !! this morning, my sister said that she can't go with us ( me, mom n bro) to singapore. and this noon, my bro called me n told me that his pasport was in the problem. idk what problem is that, but aaarrrgghhh. wth?! i've been so happy before when my mom said that we'll go to singapore next week. and now, this silly problem ruins everything ! okay, i can't blame anyone. hmmm maybe we can go while idul fitri's holiday :') o yeah, and i want to say "SELAMAT MENUNAIKAN IBADAH PUASA BAGI YG MENJALANKANNYA" even i'm not doing it :)
and this is some of my picts that i took today. i feel so sad. so i wore all black outfit :( i know it's bad, but whatev, i just wanna share my feelings with u all guys :)


this cardigan is my favorite cardigan :)

my mom's bag


little black dress-gaudi, cardigan-from korea, bag-channel (mom's)

XOXO




6 comments:

  1. I am certainly loving your black outfit! I hope you feel better soon :)

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love it!!
    I'm from Indonesia too >.<

    following your blog, hope you can follow me too

    love.
    Etinology

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, thx all :) catherine, u hvn't follow me now. can u teach me how to follow u? i really want to, but idk how :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous bag!!

    www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete