Tuesday, August 3, 2010

hey brownie !!

hey my lovely blog ! and hey hey bloggers all over the world ! :) this is my recent look. so sorry for my late update coz i was sick for two days. i still feelin sick right now. but at least i feel better than yesterday :) soo, how was ur weekend ppl? is it good? hmm.. my weekend was superb ! here's why :
  • i was goin to DNA bday celebration with my bf and my bff and some of my friends. at there we had so much fun. and the leader of DNA ( sist Puspita ) was asking me to cut the cake together with her. wow. i never thought she gonna asked me to do that, after that, we had some games and dinner :)
  • i watched SALT with beni and gaby. and the movie was super cool !!

btw, its not my outfit for my satnite. this was my outfit for Sunday :)

i'm ready to go !


i really LOVE this kelly bag :)


lacey dress (worn as top)-unbranded, skirt-gaudi, bag-hermes, sunglasses-mango, flat shoes-unbranded


lovely brownie :D
heart ya !
Icha :)



6 comments: