Wednesday, August 4, 2010

happy stoopid nerd 8)

hola everyone ! today was great n bright in west jakarta, but most of all, i am so happy today !! today, i am officially became student in Indonesian Christian University, civil engineering !! yeeeyyy !! and this momment inspired me to make a 'geek' theme look :)
oh, i want to say thanks to my friends and my boyfriend and absolutely my super parents. thx for supporting me and pray for me :)
love you all. Gdo bless you :D

i'm a stupid nerd !!

geeky dress (worn as top)-yellowline, denim skirt-gaudi, ankle boot-unbranded, stripy bag-unbranded



my favorite shoes



6 comments:

  1. Congrats babe and you are so blessed with wonderful supportive parents, LOVE the nautical outfit theme, HUGS, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I really love your ankle boots :) nice blog!

    @gabriellaudrey
    http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nerd look very much! Those boots are fab! Congrats on becoming an engineering student!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww. thx a lot for all of u !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete