Tuesday, August 3, 2010

dear all bloggers :)

hello my blog :) i don't why i'm so happy n excited in blogging thingy right now. i often post my daily looks to this simple blog. and i love to read another blogs. they are pretty cool ! all of them. they give me some inspirations. not just in fashion, but also life :) thx to all bloggers who want to share with me by stopping by n leave comments. i'm so happy to recieve it. it's an honor for me :) so sorry for my lame blog. i'm still learning :D

:)

cute necklace :D

tank top n shirt-zara, short-gucci, bag-hermes, necklace-gaudi, sunnies-mango


grey birkin bag (mom's)







happy blogging everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. You look so trendy!
    I really like your necklace, btw c:

    ~ Orphin's Domains ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace! And I am of course, jealous of your birkin...thanks for showing me some blog luv, and on that note, invest in a maxi, you'll love it as much as i do..

    http://thestylerealist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely blog and i like your casual look mixed with that birkin bag.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment in my blog
    would you like to come and follow my blog
    you have a nice blog anyway

    http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the birkin bag!
    i just came across your awesome blog, fantastic stuff, keep it up
    xx
    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx a lot to all of you ! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete