Friday, July 30, 2010

just white

heyhey blog ! now i can post some of my looks again :D but lets start with this one. hmm.. some of my friends ask me what style that i addopt? or what is my personal style actually? hmm. i an't answer. coz i don't addopt anyone. i love to see stylish people. i love to take some inspiration from them. i mixed my own style with what i see and, voila ! here are my style! i think i'll called it 'depends on mood' style :p coz i wear anything i want and makes me feel comfortable :) and i think there's no such thing like fashion disaster coz everyone want to look stylish in their own way :) but somehow it's just look weird and different.
white drees-bali, black tanktop-mom's, accecories-unbranded, flat shoes-unbranded


my favorite belt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment